AND SO IT BEGINS...

Tuesday, 14 April 2015


I'm sitting in my old bed at my parents' house in the village finishing some final details and going through my check list before I leave to London tomorrow (and gaaaah! I am panicking here because I can't find anything, it seems as if both my Céline and Prada sunnies have vanished into thin air!). As you could tell I decided not to renew my blogging contract this year as I felt that it took my focus off law school and I didn't have the means to create the quality content that I wanted when the people in my little team of helpers decided to embark on new individual journeys across the globe. However the new year has presented new opportunities and, frankly, I really missed talking to you guys every week and the mutual exchange of inspiration it offered.

The new blog will focus on the same subjects as previously but probably with more scarce updates as I want quality rather than quantity this time and with both law school, parallel classes in Chinese and Russian plus two jobs and a social life it just won't be possible to write every other day. A lot of really cool stuff are happening this year, besides going to London for the second half of April and recently having returned from a week exploring the Baltic States staying at some of their best hotels I will make three trips to different countries this year that I expect to be real once-in-a-lifetime experiences together with some good old European favourites and plans to move to another country for some months. This space will work as a way for me to document the most special parts of my journey and share them with my friends, relatives and you guys (who are almost like my friends as well even if we have never met, hehe)! It will be simpler, yes, but I feel like I have gained much more experience from collaborations and marketing compared to last year that I hope will be useful and this insane perfection displayed on some blogs just feels false and impossible to relate to so I don't feel that that is anything to strive for either. However, there are some posts from my last blog that mean a lot to me personally and that I would like to keep even if they might have been lacking in quality so I will transfer them to this platform as a little way for me to walk down memory lane, hehe.


Don't forget to pause AdBlock for the possibility to shop this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner